TIME + TIDE COVID–19 BOOKING POSTPONEMENT POLICY
In response to the current challenges, Time + Tide is committed to guaranteeing our customers flexibility. As a result, we are amending our COVID-19 booking postponement policy every 3 months in consideration of the travel updates in our areas of operation and have implemented the following temporary policy:
If, within 30 days prior to their scheduled arrival date, guests are unable to travel on their scheduled day of departure to a Time + Tide property due to any Time + Tide specific COVID-19 related restrictions as listed below*, their bookings can be postponed to a later date within 12 months of the original travel dates, subject to availability and the following:
- Exclusions may apply depending on the period requested.
- Any confirmed flights and third-party services booked on the guests behalf are subject to the specific terms and conditions of the supplier and may not be refundable.
* These Time + Tide specific COVID-19 related restrictions are:
- If, in response to COVID-19, the government of the country in which the Time + Tide property to which the guest is travelling is located closes its borders to travellers from the country which the guest will be travelling from, or all international travellers, and there are no international commercial flights or private charters allowed to enter the country.
- If the Time + Tide property to which the guest is travelling is temporarily closed due to COVID-19 related restrictions and Time + Tide are unable to accommodate the guest/s in one of their other properties in the same region.
- If the government of Zambia requires the guest to undergo a mandatory quarantine of at least 1 night upon entering the country.
- If the government of Madagascar requires the guest to undergo a mandatory quarantine of at least 1 night on the mainland of Madagascar as opposed to the currently approved quarantine on Miavana.
Time + Tide cannot be held liable for and does not accept liability for any costs and/or expenses arising from any of the following:
- Re-routing of private charters or changing of commercial airlines.
- Failure to meet any entry requirements set by the Government of Zambia or Madagascar.
- Having to quarantine on arrival into Madagascar or Zambia due to outstanding COVID-19 test results.
- Receiving a positive COVID-19 test result whilst in transit within, into or out of Madagascar or Zambia.
Time + Tide strongly suggest and expect that all guests travel with a travel insurance policy that includes cover for COVID-19 related incidents and expenses.
See Time + Tide’s commitment to safety here.
Updated 1 Feb 2022